Process #3 (Redo)

 


    Next, I tackled the issue of what I actually wanted to be swimming in the ocean inside the sink. Without something swimming in the ocean, I felt that the image would be too sink-like. I have had a special place in my heart for Orca whales since I watched the tear-jerking documentary, "Blackfish", about whales that live/perform in Seaworld. For me, the sink represented the small performing pools that these huge mammals spend their entire lives in. I Image-traced the picture of the older and younger Orcas and deleted a lot of the unnecessary negative space around them. I would have liked to include the lines that show the Orcas cutting through the water, but I was unable to find a way to include it in the finished product of my piece (I'm still pretty new to Adobe Illustrator).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature of Leaves Final Iteration

Progress 1 - Narrative

Destroy the Icon Image