Project 1 Solution (Redo)

 

Finished Piece
Final Solution :)

    This is my finished piece for the Fantasy Project #1. Since the last post, I have added in a tile background, and some shadows to cement the images together. I melded the two layers so that the orcas look like they are swimming in the water. I really like the look of the harsh shadows and lighting on the sink - I think they give the overall picture more drama. I also like the way the tile floor contrasts the foreground. Overall, I am really proud of how this piece came out and how I came along with Adobe Illustrator since my first solution to the project.


Original Solution :(



Comments

  1. Okay I want to say you have improved so much from our first in class critique. This looks so good with the different values and the attention to shadow that the sick creates. Great job! I also am really enjoying a bird's eye view of the sink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature of Leaves Final Iteration

Progress 1 - Narrative

Destroy the Icon Image