Progress 1 - Narrative

 


This is my first progress shots at the Narrative project. I have just been having fun with my concept which is very fantastical. The story is about a scuba diver on another planet that finds pirate ducks fighting over treasure in the bottom of the pool. I really hope I am understanding this project and doing it right, because I am actually really liking how this is coming out. It is still a little rough in some places, but it moves from the top image to the bottom. My main problem right now is that the first image is a lot more landscape oriented, while the bottom is the opposite, and I would like for them to be both the same orientation.

Comments

  1. I just want to say the first piece is pretty amazing for a first iteration! I love it!

    I think doing a collection of 3 final compositions would make sense for a sequential narrative. To help with your problem of orientation, maybe the 2nd image is just the right side of the composition, and you could just extend the background to the left to create a horizontal scape. Or vise-versa. The extra space could allow for a continuation of the story. Does the scuba diver achieve the treasure? what's the treasure? what happens to the ducks? Does the scuba diver go back to earth? Where will his next adventure lead him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    I really love your narrative! To my understanding we have to incorporate some sort of motion into the narrative. So you could make a gif or overlap the same image creating the narrative of movement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature of Leaves Final Iteration

Destroy the Icon Image